Giving to reach the world through SIM
World Mission is the task of every Christian as we seek to obey the teaching of Christ to go and make disciples of all nations. You can become a partner with us as we prepare, send and support men and women who cross cultural boundaries, to take the Good News of God’s love to people groups across the world, in one of the following ways:
- You can support the ministry of SIM Southern Africa:
You can deposit your gift of R100, R200, R500, R1000 or whatever the Lord leads you to give, into our bank account as stated below. But be sure to state your name, initials and reference ‘WS’. Please also forward us your contact details so we can acknowledge your gift.
- Other ways of supporting our work:
- You can support SIM by a Monthly by Debit Order
- You can support a specific missionary and receive regular news from them
- You can arrange to include a gift to SIM in your Will
- You can support any of the projects listed in the Projects page
To receive details on how you can do any of the above, please contact us by e-mail by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ tab on this website. We will then provide you with the details you need for the specific way in which you wish to support SIM.
We are most grateful for your generous support as we seek to reach those who have never heard the Good News and help them to grow in their faith and trust in Christ.
SIM Southern Africa
Standard Bank, Blue Route Branch
Account Number: 072 877 014
Branch Code: 025 609
We hope that we will soon be able to offer you the facility to give on-line via a secure site.